This product includes shipping in Contigeous 48 states
Includes gravity boots, traction handles and cv bar.
Regular Price $599
1-5 day delivery Coast to Coast
5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
Easily folds for storage to: 66 x 28 x 16 inches
*= UL listed means it has been classified by Underwriter's Laboratories. The EP560 was tested under rigorous specification in its extreme fully inverted position. At the 6'6" and 300 lb. capacity, the load was tested with a 400% safety factor. Underwriters Laboratories Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. They have tested products for public safety for more than a century.
The EP-560 Inversion Tables enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
* Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups? the only inversion brand with certified quality.
* Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly
* EZ-UpTM Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. Made of light, highly durable DuPontTM HytrelTM material for a comfortable fit.
* EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles: Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
* ComforTrakTM Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative “track” design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separate).
* Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
* No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
* Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs. ? Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComfortTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
* Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
* Ankle Comfort DialTM: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
* Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
* Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre- determine your maximum angle of inversion.
* Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression.
* Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
* Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
* Stretch Assist Handles: Large steel grips feature over-molded plastic with an embossed angle guide.
* High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel. ? Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than 1⁄4 the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
* Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
* Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick- reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
* Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
* 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
* Customize Your Table with Upgrades : Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately):
* Acupressure Nodes - “Buttons” in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrakTM slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
* Lumbar Bridge - Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back
* Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
* EZ-AngleTM Tether - Allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees for an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized
*=UL Listed classification mean Tested by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. at a 400% safety factor.Underwriters Laboratories Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. They have tested products for public safety for more than a century. Click here to go to Underwriters Laboratories Inc.